The company “ELIKO” was established in 1982 in Konopiska by mgr inż. Roman Mońka. Currently it is a leading manufacturer of heating elements sold in Poland and abroad for the purposes of heating technology and railway power engineering.
One of the most important areas of our activity is the production of a complete range of equipment connected with the electric turnout heating systems comprising, e.g.:
- EGO 900-1600 stock rail heaters for turnouts;
- EGK 600-1600 frog heaters;
- EGZ 100 facing point lock heaters;
- EPG 500 heating sheets for integrated bearer beds.
During its more than 30-year operation “ELIKO” received many prizes and awards such as:
- European Medal awarded by the Business Centre Club;
- TÜV Certificate issued by TÜV Rheinland Polska;
- EQual quality mark certifying compliance with ISO 9001;
- "Fair Play Business";
- "Business Gazelle";
- "Newsweek Polska" - "Winner of the Family Business Ranking”.
In 2013 we achieved the accolade of being allowed to join the companies associated in the Polish Chamber of Railway Equipment Producers and Railway Service Providers.