Przedsiębiorstwo Robót Torowych “TORREMS” has operated in the market since 1993. The company’s core business areas include: modernisation and repairs of railway stations and lines (in particular replacement of railway tracks, turnouts and repairs of track substructure), running repairs of railway lines by means of own high-duty track works equipment, and maintenance of track infrastructure.
Thanks to highly advanced technology and their various functions, the machines can be used for a wide spectrum of railway works:
• transversal and longitudinal adjustment of tracks and turnouts
• ballast body shaping, collecting excess ballast and moving it to the place where it will be refilled
• refilling ballast from self-discharging wagons
• track and turnout tamping
• technical inspection of tracks and turnouts
• track profiling and maintenance of route tracks and sidetracks
• ballast cleaning.
In 2005, Przedsiębiorstwo Robót Torowych “TORREMS” Sp. z o.o. was awarded the Quality Management System Certificate ISO 9001:2000 for “Construction and repairs of motor roads and railroads”. In 2015, the company was licensed to provide railway transport services: UPT/256/2015 — traction services, WPR/255/2015 — goods transport.
In 2016, the company implemented a Safety Management System supported by the safety certificate part A No. PL 1120150062 and part B No. 1220150066, issued by the President of the Railway Transport Office.
Based on the licences held “TORREMS” offers services in the area of railway transport, repairs of tracks and turnouts using specialist track machinery:
• diesel locomotive SM42
• track tamper 09-32 CSM
• universal tampers UNIMAT 08-275SP
• turnout tamper PLM 08-275
• ballast profiling machine USP
• ballast cleaning machine OT-400C
• track profiling machine PŁT-500A
• two-track excavator LIEBHERR.