We are one of the first private railway carriers in Poland. We have operated in the market since May 2004. A team of workers with long-term experience in railway transport has built an organisation providing cargo transport services throughout Poland in compliance with the strictest transport safety and quality standards.
We specialise in transporting:
• bulk aggregates, fuels and chemicals
• dangerous goods
• timber (cross-boundary transport)
• special consignments.
In the area of cross-boundary forwarding, we work with many Polish and German carriers. We perceive our presence in the territory of the Szczecin railway hub — and particularly in the port of Szczecin — to be of strategic importance.
Certificates and licences:
• freight railway transport licence
• safety certificate part A and B
• ISO 9001:2008 certificate in the area of: organisation and performance of railway transport and repairs of railway rolling stock
• freight wagon maintenance certificate issued by DB Schenker Rail Polska S.A.
• diesel and electric locomotive maintenance certificate issued by DB Schenker Rail Polska S.A.
Our fleet consists of diesel and electric locomotives equipped with a GPS for controlling the movement of consignments from the sender to the addressee. We provide comprehensive logistics service connected with planning and performing transports. A team of skilled dispatchers plans and monitors the transport on a 24-hour basis.
The company offers:
• licensed railway transport of various goods
• comprehensive sidetrack service
• train service on the German border
• repairs of rolling stock.