Przedsiębiorstwo Produkcyjno-Usługowo-Handlowe Intermech Sp. z o.o. is a producer of parts and assemblies for many branches of industry, including: railway, tramway, shipping, building and mining machinery and special-purpose production industry.
In the railway industry we supply our products to producers of rolling stock from Poland and from other countries of the European Union. In order to meet the requirements of our customers we have implemented an innovative line for hot forming of the Y25 bogie frame header bar in an automatic cycle.
We specialise in the production of parts and assemblies for railway freight wagons, narrow-gauge bogies, locomotives and tramways. The range of our products includes:
• guiding bar housings;
• steering systems;
• side slides;
• 418V double-acting pneumatic cylinders;
• frames and tangs;
• complete knuckles for container platform wagons;
• wheel centres for ET22 locomotives;
• bearing housings (axle boxes);
• yokes, bearing brackets and fork brackets;
• Y25 bogie frame header bars;
• braking systems, axles and driving wheels;
• frames for narrow-gauge rolling stock.
Thanks to our high-skilled staff we can deliver complete projects from the concept to the finished product. At the same time, we maintain high quality of service which is certified by ISO 9001:2008, DIN EN 15085-2, DIN EN ISO 3834-2, and DIN 18800-7:2008-11 class E certificates and other licences we have received.