Rail Vehicles Institute “TABOR”:
• carries out the scientific and research-development works concerning the rail vehicles and their systems and assemblies in full range
• has a status of a notified body (NB 1940) to the European Commission in the field of Directive 2008/57/EC in the range of standards EN 45001- EN ISO/ICE 17025 and EN 45011-EN ISO/IEC 17065
• is an organizational unit entitled (under article 22g of paragraph 9 of Act on railway transport) to carry out the tests:
— necessary to authorize for placing the railway vehicles in service not complying with TSI based on the Directive MT, B and GM of 6 November 2013. (O.J. item 1297)
— necessary to obtain the certificates of authorization for placing in service based on the Directive MI and R of 13 May 2014. (O.J. item 720) according to the decision of the President of the Office of Rail Transport of 11.01.2016.
• is an unit entitled within the certification tests and the conformity inspection of tram production based on the Decision of Director of Transport Technical Supervision of 19.12.2014.
The above fields are covered by the activity of:
• Centre of Product Certification, which obtained:
— Accreditation Certificate of Product Certification Body (AC 173) in the range of standard PN-EN ISO/IEC 17065, valid until 2017.
— Accreditation Certificate of Inspection Body (AK 024) in the range of standard PN-EN ISO/IEC 17025, valid until 2019.
• Laboratory of Rail Vehicles Tests, which obtained the Accreditation Certificate of Testing Laboratory (AB 744) in the range of standard PN-EN ISO/IEC 17025, valid until 2018.
Rail Vehicles Institute “TABOR”
is the Polish leading unit within the construction
of rail vehicles and their subassemblies.
It has been acting on Polish and foreign markets
of railway rolling stock for more than 70 years.