Franz Kaminski Waggonbau Polska Sp. z o.o. specializes in compulsory periodic
inspections (so-called revisions) and running repairs of rail freight cars.
Scope of activities:
- rail tankers for transportation of compressed gases, mineral oil,
- bulk material cars
- platforms (intermodal transport)
- car transporters.
Scope of services:
- chassis inspections
- pressure inspections of tanks including TÜV, BV acceptance
- inspection of tank weld cracks including TÜV, BV acceptance
- non-destructive testing: PT, VT, UT, MT
- other acceptance works on tanks
- refurbishment and repairs of valves
- any repair and welding works
- nitriding (oxygen content up to 0.01%)
- interior cleaning of rail tankers (degassing)
- completing and correcting descriptions and paint coats
- refurbishment of wheel sets: (maintenance level IS0, IS1, IS2, IL according to VPI 04;
full NDT scope according to VPI 09).
The company also offers mobile service for rail vehicles. The fully equipped fleet of
service vehicles operating outside workshops can reach the customer fast and undertake repair activities promptly. Thus, the unnecessary costs of transporting the rail cars to the workshop can be