Lower Silesia Transport Infrastructure Repair Company DOLKOM sp. z o.o. has been dealing with construction, repairs and maintenance of railway tracks and with repairs of special-purpose railroad vehicles for 60 years.
The company's core business areas include:
• modernisation and repairs of main railway stations and lines, in particular replacement of railway tracks, turnouts and repairs of track substructure;
• running repairs of railway lines by means of own high-duty track works equipment;
• works related to maintenance of railway infrastructure, and in particular tracks, turnouts and track substructure, track surface diagnostics and surveying;
• rental of track works machinery;
• scheduled repairs, chassis inspections and removing faults of track works machinery, traction network repair machinery and other special-purpose railroad vehicles;
• repairs and modernisation of lifts and cranes, including acceptance by a technical supervision inspector based on authorisation number TDT-M/N-36/04 issued by the Transportation Technical Supervision;
• professional diagnostics and repairs of electronic components and subassemblies of control and automatic control engineering systems and elements of hydraulic power systems.
The company holds valid certificates issued by the Office of Rail Transportation:
• freight railway transport licence – No. WPR/116/2005;
• safety certificates: part A No. PL1120100025 and part B No. PL1220100033.
In addition, the company has implemented the quality management system according to EN ISO 9001:2008 and the occupational safety and health management system according to PN-N-18001:2004.