Railway automatic control engineering
• construction and modernisation of railway crossings;
• regeneration of mechanical railway traffic control equipment such as shape signals;
• assembly and installation of mechanical, electrical, relay and computer railway traffic control equipment;
• construction of railway traffic control panels;
• repair of electronic subassemblies of railway traffic control equipment.
• supply and installation of closed-circuit television – USTK-2 system designed by ATE, certificate of approval number U/2006/996;
• maintenance and repairs of closed-circuit television;
• construction of teletechnical, copper and fibre-optic lines.
• construction of medium and low voltage power lines;
• construction of MV and LV power supply connections;
• construction and modernisation of MV/LV transformer substations;
• construction and maintenance of street lighting systems;
• construction of railway area lighting systems;
• installation of electric heating of turnouts;
• repair and inspection of electric current generators;